With the new Peugeot Boxer, discover sturdy and economical vehicles, specifically designed for your profession.
THE EXPERT RANGE HAS VANS TO SUIT ALL TRADES
To ensure top quality performance on all levels, the new Peugeot Boxer was subjected to many severe driving condition tests:
- 4.000.000 km of driving on all types of terrain, including worn out roads, to put to test the engine and check its reliability.
- 500.000 door opening and closing cycles.
- 1.500 hours in a weather chamber.
- 1.000 tests of wading through water.
- Anticorrosion tests using salt water.
The new Peugeot Boxer offers one of the largest MAM (Maximum Authorized Mass) on the market, for two different ranges:
- The lightweight truck range with the 330 (3.0 metric tons) and the 335 (3.5 metric tons).
- The heavyweight truck range with the 440 (4.0 metric tons).
The new Peugeot Boxer is available in 3 different combinations of length, height and versions, thus offering 3 interior volume capacity ranging from 8 to 17 m3 and positioning it among the best in its segment.